Wednesday, July 30, 2014

You have Changed

You have Changed
Author: Rizwan Ahmed Memon



Village Akil
Larkana, Sindh, Pakistan
July 27, 2014



Dearest Angly,


                I don’t know why you have changed. You don't listen to me anymore. You do things without my permission, and don’t think that I am someone to you.
                                                                                                                                 
As you spent previous two Eids at your parents’ house, on this Eid I wanted you to be with me. You again left to spend the Eid there. Why did you do so?

I love you the same way as I did in the past. Each day I see you as if I see you for the first time. My love could never have changed, but your bad conduct with me makes me hate you in my heart.

I have always taken care of you. I bought you everything you asked me. Even you didn’t think whether I had money or not. Somehow I managed to fulfill your every wish. After all this why do you do injustice to me? Why do you give me worries and sorrows in return? Why do you hurt me so?

Truelove never has an ending. Maybe your love was not true. Maybe you had no real love for me because in true love one cannot do what you are doing to me.



Yours forever,

Rizwan

No comments: