Sunday, May 11, 2014

(9) The Wedding Date

Author: Rizwan Ahmed Memon


Village Akil
Larkana, Sindh, Pakistan
April 24, 2014


Dearest Seemi,

I have good news! Guess what? Yesterday your father phoned my brothers and told them to come over. He discussed our marriage and told them to choose the wedding date! Today my family is going to meet with them to decide on the wedding date! It is a miracle. All of a sudden everything is perfect! I am glad we are going to meet next month!

Our waiting is going to end. Our patience will be rewarded. If we admit it, there has never been any spiritual distance between us. We were always together in memory and longing. I am thankful to God our physical separation is ending, too. Now I will have the chance to watch you for hours and chat with you. That is true happiness for me.

I love you, Seemi. We are going to meet soon!


Yours forever,
Rizwan



No comments: