Sunday, March 9, 2014

(5) THE LAST NIGHT DREAM

Author: Rizwan Ahmed Memon



Village Akil,
Larkana, Sindh, Pakistan
February 16, 2014



Dearest Angly,

I saw a dream last night. I saw that you and I were up on a peak of a mountain. You said that if we wanted to be together forever, we would have to enter eternity. You took my hands into your hands and said, “We will surely be together in the paradise, where time has no end.” Then you asked me, “Won’t  you be with me, Rizwan?” I kissed your hands and said I would always be with you.

Down the mountain was a river and we, hand-in-hand, jumped off the mountain. Suddenly, I woke up! I was shivering. I pulled up my covers, and I was so afraid!

Angly, I don’t know what the interpretation of this dream can be. I hope everything will be all right.




Yours ever,

Rizwan 
Post a Comment