Sunday, August 3, 2014

IF I COULD BECOME INVISIBLE


If I Could Become Invisible

 Author: Rizwan Ahmed Memon

                         In the world all the things that we can see and touch have certain attributes, so some are valued more and some less. Nobody has ever been invisible except ghosts, but if I could be invisible, I would try to make this world a better place to live in.

                        Having a magical power may prove to be more helpful than the technology we own today. Nowadays, people fear more from other people than real monsters. Poverty, unemployment, and hunger have led people to commit crimes and suicide. A hungry man doesn’t see what is right or wrong; he just somehow fills his empty belly. I would try to make people happy by solving their problems and by fulfilling their little positive wishes. Every day so many children die of hunger, which is what makes my eyes shed tears. I would provide sustenance by using the money of those people who got it illegally and who do not spend it for the welfare of others.

No comments: